Wednesday, May 7, 2008

DAY ONE:

Well, I did it! I started a blog.
Less emo kids than xanga! Less fun than Facebook! Less creepy than Myspace!
I cannot exactly tell you why…maybe it was that I thought the blog-o-sphere had gone untamed for far too long, and well…I’m here to tame it, to make it my bitch, to knock it around a little bit, push it down the stairs, to rinse, wash, and repeat. To say what I need to say, to be heard, to create another meaningless website for everyone to ignore!

Oh the things I could do with this site!
I could share poems with you! Tell you about how many books I’ve read! Tell you about the movies I’ve seen! Tell you about all the political shit, that we all love to read so very much! Tell you all about my day!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! This sure is going to be fun gang!

With each days post, you will have new, fun, exciting reasons for never returning back to this site! It’s a blog!

No comments: